Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arale interview

Go down

Arale interview Empty Arale interview

Post by Arale Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 pm

The cameras now go over to Arale who is sitting down in the locker room with his head down and his hands over his face. The crowd erupts into an unbelievable amount of heat for him. He continues sitting there soaking in all of the hatred from the fans. About two minutes later he finally gets up and looks at his hands and starts saying something to himself that cannot be heard by the fans. Michelle Williams then walks into the room with a microphone.

Michelle Williams: Hi, I'm Michelle Williams here with Arale, do we have time for an interview?

Arale: No Michelle. I am preparing for my match tonight and I don't want any more interruptions.

Michelle Williams: Oh please Arale, it won't be long.

Arale: Alright fine. Make it quick though I have a little "warm-up" waiting for me in the other room...if ya know what I mean.

Michelle Williams: No I don't know what you mean actually.

Arale: Oh shut up Michelle and just ask me the questions already.

Michelle Williams: Ok. Now tonight you have a match against Paul Steven. What are your thoughts on this?

Arale: Tonight in the match there is going to be one thing that will happen for sure.. Paul Steven hasn't won a match. I need to give him a beating like no other person has been beaten before. So tonight I will make Paul Steven pay and give up to me.

The crowd gives a lot of heat to Arale. A woman then comes out from a door and tells Arale that she's been waiting for awhile and is ready to warm him up. Arale says he's sorry for keeping her waiting, he then leaves and disappears into the room. Michelle Williams has a confused look on her face as the cameras now cut to a commercial break.
Arale
Arale

Back to top Go down