Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dion Watts Interview

Go down

Dion Watts Interview Empty Dion Watts Interview

Post by dionwatts Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Michelle Williams: We are here back stage and my guess at this time is a man named Dion Watts. I don't really know alot about Dion Watts all I know about him is that he grew up at in Rochester Ny and had a hard life. So lets welcome Dion Watts.

* Dion walks to Michelle Williams and steers at him for a quick second and puts his head down*

Michelle Williams: So Dion tell us about you and what what you are going to do in Limitless  wrestling.

*Michelle Williams puts the mic up to Dion*

Dion: You want to know what im going to do while im here. Well me tell you first im just here to make people fear me. I don't care about what any of you other so called wrestler think about me. You to know about me to all right let me say this. You get in my way I will break you. I am not a person you should trust.

Michelle Williams: What you mean.

Dion: what you think I mean homie. Let me say this your talking to a guy that went to jail for stealing alot of thing and that was in gangs and grew up in a bad city. What you think people are going to trust me I stabbed some of my good friends in the back.

*Dion got something whit in his hand it looks like a white mask. Dion puts the white mask on and a black jacket on.*

Michelle Williams: Dion can you tell us why you wear a mask?

Dion: This mask means im not going to show you how I feel. It was my dad before he got shot in a gang war. So I keep it to warn my self to show people that I got know feelings. Let me rap something for you.

*Dion starts to rap*

Dion: Feeling that came back never went away I was all ways with my home boys try to make the days better and nothen change there was all ways killeing every where we went now a days im going to be here making my days worst by puting my enemy on the mat while the ref is counting to three then after I will be saying bye bye see you later im out come back another day and we will fight next bring your A game on and give me a better fight.

Michelle Williams: I have to say I don't really like rap but that was tight. Well thank you Dion for that rap.

Dion: Whatever fool im going to tell you one more thing im out.

*Michelle Williams looks shock*

Michelle Williams: Well bye and join me next time with my next guess which I do not know who yet.

* The camera fades out*

dionwatts

Back to top Go down