Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dion Watts calls out Gangster g before match

Go down

Dion Watts calls out Gangster g before match  Empty Dion Watts calls out Gangster g before match

Post by dionwatts Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 pm

* Dion walks out to the ring while his music plays and grabs a mic and heads inside to the ring and he puts on his mask*

Dion: Hold up homie before this match starts let me say something to this so called gangster g. You called me a kid and your not going to show no mercy. The first thing is man you better bring your A game on cause im not going to be dealing with know gangster want to be. The only gangster your going to be is laying on this mat while the ref counts to three.

* The crowed boos very loudly*

Dion: Keep booing I don't care. I only tell the truth which none of you guys can't take so keep hating. For you gangster g I got a little rap for you hope you don't feel bad after you here this and this rap is also to all yall haters.

* The ref givesĀ  dion a beat*

Dion: Keep walking keep talking you got nothen on me keep smiling, because you know that you CAN'T do what I do keep staring. comparing thinking what it would be like to be in my shoes you CAN'T do what I do I got nothen else to say so I hope you got the message loud in clear cause next time I want be saying it again.

* Dion drops the mic and takes off his shirt and gets in his corner and waits for his opponent.*

dionwatts

Back to top Go down