Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Afro Supafly debut interview

Go down

The Afro Supafly debut interview Empty The Afro Supafly debut interview

Post by The Afro Supafly Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 am

Interviewer: I'm here with LWE's newest talent on the roster, The Afro Supafly.

-The Afro Supafly wearing a pimp coat, light up grills, chains, and with 2 beautiful women on his arm-

The Afro Supafly: Wassup baby, you a fine girl, how would you like to be part of The Afro Supafly's roster?

-The Afro Supafly winks and kisses her hand-

-The Interviewer pulls away looking disgusted-

Interviewer: Let's just keep this proffessional.

The Afro Supafly: This is strictly proffessional, it's a business like any other.

-Interviewer rolls eyes-

Interviewer: So you go by many nicknames. "The Supervillain with the power of Damn Good looks", "Afro Ninja, Afrozilla and Afro Samurai", "Dr. Afrolicous" and your most used "The World's Greatest Everything in the Existance of Everything".

-The Afro Supafly cuts her off-

The Afro Supafly: Yes, because they are all true statements about The Afro Supafly. I am the World's Greatest Everything in the Existance of Everything. I am the greatest at shoots and ladders, magic tricks, basketball, knock knock jokes, knock knock

Interviewer: Who's there?

The Afro Supafly: GREATNESS IS HERE! I am also the greatest at something else that I can't say on primetime tv

-The Afro Supafly winks at the 2 women and they knod in agreement-

The Afro Supafly: Go ahead name a thing

Interviewer: Breathing?

The Afro Supafly: The Afro Supafly is the greatest breather in the existance of breathing. I am The Greatest at Everything, and that includes but is not limited to...wrestling!

-The Afro Supafly starts making weird faces-

Interviewer: Are you ok?

-Voice change-

That Sick Bastard: Oh yes I'm ok, I'm just delightful. Tell me something, do you like scary stories?

Interviewer: What the...? I'm a bit uncomftorable.

That Sick Bastard: Why? Is there something wrong with me? Do you think I'm weird, or strange, or crazy?

Interviewer: Yes

-That Sick Bastard pushes the other women to the ground and grabs the interviewers neck-

That Sick Bastard: THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY! THAT'S WHAT THEY'VE ALL SAID MY ENTIRE FREAKIN LIFE!

-He pulls out a spork and carves into her face the words "I'm not Crazy"-

That Sick Bastard: BUT I'M NOT...CRAZY!

-He snaps out of it-

The Afro Supafly: What? What happened to you girl? Where'd my clientel go? Girls get back here!

-Camera fades to black-

The Afro Supafly

Back to top Go down