Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arale debutee....

Go down

Arale debutee.... Empty Arale debutee....

Post by Arale Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:07 pm

The cameras come back to the arena and the cameras move across, showing a sell-out crowd, who are action-hungry. Suddenly, the lights dim, and music kitta zo Kitta zo Arale-chan blares through the PA system, and they know straight away who's it is, and the chants of 'Arale!.. Arale!.. Arale!' begin.

The cameras go backstage, and show him walking up a hallway with David Guzjung trailing behind him, with a few Security Guards either sides of them, following them down to the curtain. Arale is wearing his match attire, and is shaking his arm, limbering up, while David Guzjung is wearing his usual, Red Checkered jacket, with black pants and white trainers and holding a Mic. They come out of the curtains, and the Security leaves them. Arale comes out to his massive pyros, as he stands behind them. Then walks through, and does his punching and kicking taunt, which set the crowd cheering louder. David Guzjung walks on, still behind Arale as Arale jogs the last bit and slides into the Ring. He walks around, spits and endures all the cheering he is receiving, while David Guzjung climbs the Steel steps, and climbs through the ropes into the ring. They stand patiently waiting for the crowd to calm down, when the cameras go to Jennifer Matters and Alex Ried at ring-side.

Jennifer Matters: Heres the debutee I was waiting for Alex, what a surprise! I can see some hot action coming from him, in the near future!
Alex Ried: Yes, but what the hell is David Guzjung doing with him?!
Jennifer Matters: Not completely sure to be honest wid'ya' Alex, but lets find out.

David Guzjung steps forward, raises the Mic to his mouth, and begins speaking, while Arale stands back, limbering up, and listening to Guzjung.

David Guzjung: Hey all to you great fans out there. Yes, we're both back, in Game. That's Arale, with his goddamn legend as a Manager, David Guzjung. Yes, I will be managing Arale in the future, to make sure the living legend gets what he deserves, and even improve. Tonight, we came out here, to introduce ourselves, and make some things straight around here. One, we're not back for anyone, we're back for ourselves, and you. We thought lately, it's been total shit, yes, shit. And us coming back, and lightening it up, making the amount of money you pay, worth it, we thought would be a good idea. Instead of us sitting around on our asses, eating, sleeping and doing, just about nothing. We're also back here for one more thing. Belts, Arale is going to get back there at the top, where he belongs and start winning it all back to where it should be. [ Points to Arale's waist ] Now, as you can see, Arale is looking action-hungry [ Arale nods ], yes, he will fight ANYONE tonight, to prove to all the anti-Arale losers out there, what he is now like, because damn he has changed, and tonight, on his debut, will be a perfect chance to show it.

Arale smiles, and Guzjung nods. Which sets the crowd cheering. Then Guzjung hands Arale the Mic, and he begins speaking.

Arale: Every word David Guzjung just said is damn true people. We're back for you lot out there, to make this place Limitless Wrestling Entertainment, Entertaining. And by that, they need some class, and that's where I come into it. You need class, style, professionalism in a Superstar for them to be Entertaining, and I have it. Damn right I do, I've already shown it, in my career behind me. I've got even better, I've been taking some hard training in the past month or two, and learnt some new stuff, and I'm damn ready to use it. Infact, I can't wait to try this new stuff out on some loser who thinks they can overcome me.

Crowd cheers for Arale, as he breaks and gives the Mic to Guzjung.

David Guzjung: Just like I was last time, Arale was perfectly right in what he just said. Anyone willing to take on a challenge such as Arale must be out of there minds because this is no normal wrestler. Arale will destroy anything, and I say ANYTHING. And if anyone is doubting him, back-stage, you come out here now, and say so, because we're damn ready for some ass kicking to get started in out new era. C'mon, let's go Arale.

Arale nods, and David Guzjung, climbs out the ring, and Arale follows. They walk up the ramp, Guzjung in front, walking backwards, with his arms up, and Arale goes over to the sides, slapping hands of fans. Then they approach the top and Arale finishes with the fans, and they walk out through the curtains, and the cameras go to Jennifer Matters and Alex Ried at ring-side.

Jennifer Matters: Whoa, they where hot.
Alex Ried: Yes, although I think they're more like a Tag-Team.
Jennifer Matters: Shut it Alex, until you have an idea. Arale is back, and back for action, and he'll prove it as soon as he can. And it could be you. Ha-ha.. [ Jennifer laughs to her self. ]
Alex Ried: Whatever Jennifer. Anyway, catcha' after the break people!

The cameras fade black as they cut to a commercial break.
Arale
Arale

Back to top Go down