Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arale RPing

2 posters

Go down

Arale RPing Empty Arale RPing

Post by Arale Fri May 17, 2013 7:59 am

The cameras start with moving across the arena. Showing an almost sell-out crowd, who are calmly seeted, waiting for action. Suddenly, the lights dim and kitta zo kitta zo Arale-chan music blasts out around the arena and the chants of 'Arale!.. Arale!.. Arale!' begin.

The cameras show Arale storming down the hallway with David Guzjung walking calmly behind him. There are security guards either side of them, that look ready. Arale continues walking down, and then comes to the curtain and walks out. The guards leave them, as Arale continues down, he stops at the top, with Guzjung by his side. Then walks through the pyros, shouting his mouth off as he walks. He then does his punching taunt as he shows his severe anger. Guzjung still looks calm, and in control as he walks behind with a Mic in his hand. Arale slides into the ring, walks around looking at the crowd, and roars, which gets the crowd cheering even more as Guzjung walks in. Suprised about there support, they wait for calmness from the crowd when the cameras go to Mike and Perry Jone at ring-side.

Perry Jone: It's Lethal Chaos versus Arale, tonight Mike! I can't wait!
Mike Fury: Damn right it is PJ. Going to be exciting. LC is going to get owned tonight.
Perry Jone: I don't know, it's going to be close. LC is my favourite for it Mike.
Mike Fury: Whatever floats your boat I guess, listen what they have to say.

Guzjung raises the Mic to his mouth, to speak to the near as damnit silent crowd.

David Guzjung: Lethal Chaos! Who the hell do you think you are?! You come out here, mouthing us off, just like we are pieces of shit? Well, you better be changing your acts, because the more you do it, the more the beating you serve. At the moment, we're up to here [Puts hand on forehead] with your childish acts, and cannot wait for that moment to be in the ring with you. Just so Arale can beat the holy shit into you. Hang on a minute. You a jellous of this beast aren't you. I can see it LC, no need to hide it. It's obvious you want to be him. Seeing as you go on about his body a lot, maybe its a sign of jellousy? LC, tonight, be ready, because what you've said has turned the switch, and we're on now, and at the limit. So watch yourself.

The crowd cheer as they see some action coming on as Arale goes and takes the Mic of Guzjung and speaks.

Arale: Hello I guess. Well, whatever, lets cut that crap. Tonight, here, I'm facing that damn Lethal Chaos. I can assure you lot that he’s nothing more than a Jobber to me. It's something to hurt you, but also keep you in the match, so you don't get scared, and forfeit straight away. Because I'd rather have 5 minutes, plus to beat you up. Even though I could beat you in under 5 minutes if I really wanted to, but I like to use matches to beat my opponent up, not worry as much for winning it. Of course I like to win it, thats the point, but I like to show that I win it. Thats what I am.

Crowd cheers again, as Arale roars, and hands the Mic back to Guzjung.

David Guzjung: You said it Arale. Thats what I like to hear. LC, tonight, you're getting the beating of your life. Something you've never experienced before. In your life. Believe me on this one, Arale on fire, and hes going to burn you down like a house set on fire.. BITCH. Beware of the Animal, because like I said, you're going down, to the mat, letting the Ref. tap, 1, 2, 3. While sparked out from two of the most deadliest moves on the planet, well, when done by Arale anyway, just beware. Thats the last warning we're giving you. And thats all we have to say, we don't want to blabber on for how much your ass is getting whooped tonight, because it'll sound like we're all talk, no action. But it's not, your ass is getting kicked the *bleep* out of tonight, and theres nothing yo' can do 'bout it..

Arale nods and laughs to himself cunningly as the crowd begin to cheer. Guzjung looks at Arale and then nods and they both climb out the ring. Guzjung walks on up the Ramp, with Arale behind, he slaps the hands of fans, as they walk up. They turn around and face the crowd, side byside as Guzjung raises Arale arm and hand, which raises the volume of the crowd. They then walk out through the curtain, when the cameras zoom to Perry Jone and Mike at ring-side.

Perry Jone: They seemed hawt tonight Mike.
Mike Fury: They damn well did, whatever happens, it's gunna' be a great match up.
Perry Jone: It should be, with Arale coming on top.
Mike Fury: Whatever you say PJ.

The cameras fade black as they cut to '' ___ ''.
Arale
Arale

Back to top Go down

Arale RPing Empty Re: Arale RPing

Post by Lethal Chaos Fri May 17, 2013 8:38 am

There's no swearing Arale try to keep it Pg lol
Lethal Chaos
Lethal Chaos

Back to top Go down

Arale RPing Empty Re: Arale RPing

Post by Arale Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 pm

OK