Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dion Watts

Go down

Dion Watts  Empty Dion Watts

Post by dionwatts Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Full name: Dion Fitzwater Watts
Hight: 5'10
weight: 143

BIO

My name is Dion Fitzwater Watts. I live in Rochester Ny I have 4 brothers and 2 siste. My whole family likes to watch wresling and we all wrestle I am the youngest out of all them. Before I started wresling I had a hard life growing up in Rochester meaning I was in gangs went to jail started drugs and all that stuff and I never went to school all wayed  skipped hanging with my homies our what I called them my Thugs. Then my mom left us and she real never cared for us our anything. My dad mostly take care of us but really couldnt cause he was sick our thats what people told me. So people take me and my brothers away from our family and I went to at least 6 different familys. Then I got adopted and moved to Fairport. So I started going to school they started calling me The Careless person cause I didn't care about anyone but my self always got into fight in stuff. So I started fighting in this underground thing they had championship belts in stuff I only one championship then broke my leg so I started training again to be the best so thats how I got here.

Character description:

Wears a white mask and a black jacket and black jeans. Doesnt really talk much only when people disrespects him. Has amazing speed. Cares only for him someself and people that means alot to him. has tan skin and always trying to pi** people off for no reason. Has a girl friend name Rachel and he has a tatto on his arm saying Thugs for life and on other arm brothers for life and on his chest EAST COAST. knows how to rap and loves to listen to rap.

dionwatts

Back to top Go down