Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEBUE MATCH

Go down

DEBUE MATCH Empty DEBUE MATCH

Post by FALKIN Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:05 pm

DEBUE MATCH Watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2wkEy28unRk
THE REMIX THUNE FOR TOPGUNS MIGTY WINGS PLAY AS THE PIROS STRICK

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler''s greatest victories and most powerful moves
THE FALCON makes his way to the ring
wearing a his black pants and tight top with the picture of the falcon onfront with bloodied fangs http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/196657_211825485499053_6143645_n.jpg 
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the RINg

Looking around amic is handed to me as i smiles under my mask and get the crowed to simmer down

TF:Hey ye all..am the falcon,like ..,the bird of ,maybe the plain..eather way am hear tonight to set the record straight..i want a match a submission match agest a guy who..who i think is way to big for his dam booths here in this company.all you people out hear need to see some real talent not the crap thats been handed to you already tonight!

CROWED BOO
TF?now i understand that you all got people you like and thats cool but ye all ain't seen me or my boy yet.!we will take the place by storm and i will rise up the ranks people of the tag team division!! so forget all you think you know and trust in the falcon!! cause ..i love you all!!*laughs** 
but i will show you tonight what it means to e great.. X BOMB what you think bro fancy a ruble with the great one!come on and tell me brother!
Crowed chant and await x bomb

FALKIN

Back to top Go down