Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week four - the PPV preview

Go down

Week four - the PPV preview Empty Week four - the PPV preview

Post by Alvin Corleone Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:24 am

Hi, maybe you know that I'm one of the new guys here, also you may noticed that I'm being involving in many RP's giving advices, and "adding" to the show.

Well, you may notice that last week show wasn't booked, even we had good material to present a great show.  I wanted to present a show in where all of you could have a path to the PPV.  Also the past (not presented) show would lead to the next one so you could add depth to your storyline and character evolution.

Saddly our GM hasn't appeared in the forum for near a week, and even he is active in TWG, hasn't presented me a preview of what he wants for the fed.  This week we will try to present a fantastic show, a great lead to the PPV.  But there won't be tag matches, so Falkin, still you can RP to create a tag, but maybe, depending on the assistance to the show we can have a PPV.

So, I ask you to put a little more effort and prepare a lead on RP to the PPV.

Here is the provisional Card, made in thinking in each wrestler level, so there weren't any squash match like Ryback vs Heath Slater or Mark Henry vs Zack Ryder (if you know what I mean).

Even you see this card, maybe some of them would became 'dark matches', and more depending on activity.  If you are active you will have a match, if you are not listed, you can post here and we will try to find something to you.  If you want a different match (all of them are one fall) try to post before tuesday, so we have time to bring you what you want.  But please, in your RP's don't always try to win, always bring two alternatives, so we can work out what is the best for the show.

This paragraph is for the "Devil Demons" still there is a chance to have a tag match, but it will be difficult to do since I can't do a tag match in the show.  Whatever, just be active this week, and hopefully our dear GM appears, because we don't want to interfere in the general GM's plan.

Arale VS X Bomb

Travis Touchdown VS dirt

CandyraiN VS Mr. Flamboyant

IceCold VS David Hurricane

gangsta G VS Good O Boy

Alvin Corleone VS southernboy

THE FALCON VS The Afro Supafly

Kaerf VS Dionwatts

John D Creamer VS Kiwi Stronghold

Leslie Hurricane VS Hiawatha

(this order is not yet confirmed, so it can be like this or anything else)
------

I will pm (ingame) some of you something of importance.
Alvin Corleone
Alvin Corleone

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum