Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum security

2 posters

Go down

Forum security Empty Forum security

Post by Alvin Corleone Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:19 pm

I was today at my RL work using another computer... (yeah, sunday... it was a "I can read" graduation...) well, the point is that I was trying to look for the fed forum, and as many of feds where I was, there were a security on how people can find their forums.  Ours is very easy, just put in "Google" the name of the fed, there will be a link to forumotion, and in the list (in my request was the second) you can see the link to the forum.  Well, that´s not a mistery, but frankly what I saw was that moved me to write this post.

As a guest (somoenoe who hasn´t logged) I can read everything... yes... everyting.
Alvin Corleone
Alvin Corleone

Back to top Go down

Forum security Empty Re: Forum security

Post by Alvin Corleone Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Let me put this straight. The forum can be seen from anybody even if they aren't connected. Also, there are members of this forum that are in another feds. Also, there are members in groups like LWE Roster, that aren't in the fed, and there are members of the roster that aren't in any group.

So, anyone with the link of our forum, or want to look for us, can read EVERYTHING inside this forum. (Even this thread)
Alvin Corleone
Alvin Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Touchdown Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 pm

I think you'll find out that the GM doesn't give a shit about this fed and forum :/
Travis Touchdown
Travis Touchdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum