Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Looking For A Fight.

Go down

Lethal Looking For A Fight. Empty Lethal Looking For A Fight.

Post by Lethal Chaos Mon May 13, 2013 10:56 pm

*Road To Destruction By Endeverafter plays as Lethal Chaos makes his way down to the ring*

*The crowd instantly boo's at Lethal*

*Lethal walks up the stairs and into the ring then asks for a mic when he reaches the corner of the ring*

*Lethal Chaos paces back and fourth as the deafening crowd continues to boo him*

Lethal Chaos - Shut up you parasites and show me some respect.

*The crowd boo's even louder*

Lethal Chaos - I see all of you still believe that I am part of those masked rejects huh? As usual I do not give a crap. I came out here because I have not been in a match since I qualified for the gauntlet match. To keep your top superstar off the show is really bad for business and LWE needs me to be here week in and week out, without me LWE would not be here I am thee Top Tier Entertainer around here. I am thee highest paid performer on this roster and I demand that the anonymous GM give me a match right here and right now. If not I will go looking for a fight.

*Lethal continues to pace back and fourth as he awaits the answer of the GM*

*After endless moments pass and still no answer from the GM*

Lethal Chaos - Alright I see he still does not want to give the future of this federation a proper opponent it looks like I'm going to have to go get one myself I do not care who it is. The first guy I see I'm going to drag him out here and give him a beating of his life. 

*The crowd begins to throw garbage into the ring*

Lethal Chaos - Because that's what I do.

*Lethal Chaos drops the mic and walks out of the ring as Road To Destruction by Endeverafter plays*

*Camera fades to black as LWE goes to commercial break*

*Camera fades back in on Lethal Chaos fighting with Arale. After endless moments of them trading punches Lethal Chaos kicks Arale in the gut and gives her a European uppercut and drags her out to the ring by the hair and the camera follows them*

Mike Fury - It looks like he found a fight Perry.

Perry Jones - It appears so. Looks like we are going to see a glimpse of the PPV.

Mike Fury - Yes we are Perry these two are apart of the Gauntlet match. This is going to be good Lethal will be able to scout one of his opponents a week ahead of time. I think it's brilliant.

Perry Jones - Yes but he should have not done it the way he did it. By going backstage and starting a random fight.

Mike Fury - Hey he wanted a fight, and the GM didn't want to give him one so he went out and found one like he said he would.

Perry Jones - This is not even a sanctioned fight some one stop this.

*A ref comes out to the ring and rings tells the time keeper to ring the bell*

Mike Fury - Now it is, and I can't wait.

*Mike laughs*

Perry Jones - Don't go anywhere folks as now have Lethal Chaos Vs. Arale up next.

*The Camera fades to black as LWE goes to commercial break*

lol only did this since this week it'll be the four guys in the Gauntlet match facing off.
Lethal Chaos
Lethal Chaos

Back to top Go down