Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control (Part 2 of Bareau's introduction)

Go down

Control (Part 2 of Bareau's introduction) Empty Control (Part 2 of Bareau's introduction)

Post by Bareau Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Bareau's Narration: "I had been beaten last week by a man known as Paul Stevens... formerly a victim of many group attacks. The match wasn't a battle of who was the strongest, but a matter of who's body would hold out the longest. Stevens wasn't an failed ex-cop nor bodyguard with more bullets put into his body then actual work."

Roy Bareau is seen walking backstage, then taking a seat on one of the equipment boxes. He is talking to one of the staff members, but what they are saying can't be heard.

Bareau's Narration: "I wasn't a fan of the authority. It's funny how I've never been, but was a part of 'em. Many of them didn't know my past, and I'd be better off if I kept it that way. I used to be on the news all the time, being forced to explain what miserable people had died or horrible... 'accident' had occurred behind me, usually. Tell the story with a smile of how humanity destroys itself... whatever. I think I go way too deep on these subjects."

The staff members signals for Bareau to follow. They walk over to the truck that just arrived. Some packages were dropped off before it leaves as the staff member with Bareau taps the back. He points at the packages and picks some up, when Bareau picks up the others and follows him.

Bareau's Narration: "Yeah, what else do I have to lose... other than the weight. Ha Ha. Yes, that was a sarcastic laugh, you jerk. I'd rather not beat down this man on the 2nd week. Maybe next week. For now, I'm stuck with these horrible little jobs, or a match from time to time. I had to go to the general manager soon... ask for a bodyguard duty. That was more my suit. Walking behind rich chumps, armed, and highly intoxicated. That's the way I preferred it. But it wouldn't turn out that way."

They arrive in the cantine as they put the packages down, the staff member thanks him, and Bareau continues his stroll backstages. A few wrestlers pass him, as he receives a cold stare from Paul Stevens. Roy smirks and nods.

Bareau's Narration: "I didn't nod in a accepting way... I'll get my win over him at some point. It was a sign to let him know. It's a wrestlers thing. He now knows his time has to come soon. It was up to the general manager on how soon though. For me, it was time to get ready."

The scene fades.

Bareau

Back to top Go down