Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out the boss (open to anyone)

Go down

Calling out the boss (open to anyone) Empty Calling out the boss (open to anyone)

Post by Travis Touchdown Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 pm

An eager crowd waits for the next match to start. Suddenly, Travis' theme song blasts through the arena's speakers. Travis walks out from the gorilla position and stays at the top end of the ramp. He stares at the audience and points at them shouting things than can't be heard through the crowd's boos. He slowly walks down the ramp while still shouting at the audience. He steps in the ring and asks for a mic. The object is quickly handed to him and Travis taps a couple of times on it to check if it is working. He opens his mouth to start speaking but the boos are so loud that he takes a good look at the whole audience before starting his speech.

Travis: THANK YOU!! Yes, thank you for all this attention. All this booing, this hate just shows how much attention you're giving me. And I appreciate that, no really, I do. But let's not lose focus and get right to the point. Last week, despite some broadcasting problems and before facing CandyraiN, I challenged the meaningless and weak dirt. When you think about it, dirt is a name that suits him well, don't you think?

The crowd boos even louder

Travis: Calm down guys, calm down. GEE! You sure can't take a joke, can you. Well anyway, after slaping him appropriately, I was supposed to challenge him. So naturally, I walk down the ramp, get in the ring, ready to beat the hell out of him. And instead, CandyraiN's theme is blasting through the speakers and no sign of dirt. SUP WIT DAT?

Travis takes a pose with his hands as if to say "what the hell?"

Travis: But you know me, anything you throw in my direction, I'll reduce it to smithereens. So what was supposed to happen, happened, I crushed one more member of that pathetic roster of so called wrestlers and sent him back crying. But that's not the problem. The problem here is that I'M STILL NOT BEING RESPECTED!! You see, ever since I got here, I've delivered. I brought the show, the entertainment, the damage and the pain. And despite all of this, I'm STILL not getting what I want. I'm not being treated correctly the first day, I don't get the opponent I choose on the second day? So what's next huh? I'm asking you?

Crowd starts chanting "YOU SUCK!"

Travis: I suck? I SUCK? No no no no! This company sucks, the whole administration sucks. All the big shots of this business, they're the one who suck. They don't care about me and they don't care about you! That's right! They do not care about their fans. You want quality matches and quality entertainment and this federation is all about the money! You should be booing them, not me! But you know what? Sometimes you've gotta take the bull by the horns. So, to anyone that runs this place or represents this business, please step forward, walk onto this ring and face your audience! Have the guts to come out and GIVE ME RESPECT!!
Travis Touchdown
Travis Touchdown

Back to top Go down