Where There Is No Limits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of Travis Touchdown

Go down

The beginning of Travis Touchdown Empty The beginning of Travis Touchdown

Post by Travis Touchdown Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Camera films in the arena hallways. Michelle is standing there talking to the camera, slowly walking backwards.

Michelle: Hello everyone, I'm walking towards LWE new recruit, Travis Touchdown. There has been a lot of talk about this new talent, let's find out more about him.

As she is about to knock on Travis' locker room door, he suddenly opens the door from the inside and gets close to Michelle.

Travis: Hey, hey, heeeeeeyy girl! What's up? You're looking to spend some time with the Touchdown. So how about you...

He takes a swift look on the side, only to realize that the camera is filming him.

Travis: Oh, yeah, camera, right. So you're huuumm.... Michelle right, yeah, yeah, I heard about you. And let me tell you, it's a great pleasure to finally see you. So what can I do you for, sugar lips?

Michelle (blushing): Oh, well, first of all hello and welcome to LWE, Travis. You're finally in the federation, what are your first impressions?

Travis: First impressions? Well that's simple, first thing, I get in the arena and no one to greet me. Not even a welcome cocktail, a relaxing massage or some pretty girls to keep me company, well... that was until now.

Travis winks at an embarrassed Michelle

Travis: So yeah, all I can say is that so far, I'm pretty disappointed. Because, let me tell you something, Travis Touchdown doesn't like being ignored. Travis Touchdown is the best thing that's going to happen in the LWE. Travis Touchdown is a Heavyweight and Hardcore champion, that's right Michelle, things get rough with me, if you know what I mean.

Travis has a slight smirk and makes a small pause.

Travis: And one last thing, Travis is going to redefine wrestling. So you know what I'm gonna do right now, Michelle?

Michelle: Huh... no, I don't?

Travis: Do you WANT to know what I'm gonna do right now?

Michelle: Well huh... I.. guess?

Travis: Well it's pretty simple. I'm gonna put my boots on, my gear on and walk straight down the ramp. Step in the ring and show what the Travis Touchdown is all about. So, LWE, get ready for the amazing and charming...

Travis, once again, winks at Michelle

Travis: TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN!!

He shoots right back in his locker room and slams the door. Michelle looks at the camera totally puzzled, asking herself what just happened.

[Later in the show]

Mike Fury: What a show tonight but we have yet to see an appearance from LWE's new talent Travis Touchdown. I'm gonna tell you something, I feel like this kid is just an other guy who's all talk.

Travis' theme hits at this very moment

Perry Jones: Well, it seems like he just heard you!

Travis walks down the ramp very confident. He slides inside and asks for a mic that is quickly handed to him.

Travis: People from LWE... I salute you. I am your new entertainer, your new fighter and your favourite performer: TRAVIS TOUUUCHHHDOOOWNNN!!

Mike: Favourite performer? Damn, this guy is already full of himself

Travis: As you probably heard before, I, Travis, was not very well welcomed within this federation. I had to find my way through the hallways to my locker room. And once I got there, there was nothing, no drinks, no ladies, not even the GM of the company. What's that supposed to mean? Let me get something straight right now: no one and I mean NO ONE treats Travis the way you did. Must I remind you that I was a multiple champion, that I have held so many belts that I didn't have enough arms to hold them all.

Perry: Champion? What champion? He just started here? The kid is on an other planet.

Travis: Yes, I was a champion, but due to a horrible explosion that occured in my former federation, all my glory, my victories, my TROPHIES were blown to pieces. Now, I have to start from scratch and rebuild my fame. And this starts tonight!

Mike: What? Does he think he's going to get a title shot right now?

Travis: What I'm going to do is issue an open challenge. Anyone in the locker room right now, have the guts to come out and face me. I will break you and wipe the floor with your blood, just to show you that Travis has got to be taken seriously and deserves RESPECT!!

Crowd boos loudly

Travis: THAT'S RIGHT!! RESPECT!!

Perry: Someone come out and shut this guy up already!
Travis Touchdown
Travis Touchdown

Back to top Go down